Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

It's A Cold Moo Cow Monday

It's a bit snowy in our neck of the woods!

No matter the amount of snow, wind or cold, the cattle have to be fed.
These are some hungry girls!

Cake is laid out in a line.

Everyone  takes their place in the line.

The cattle are counted and checked for health.

Our calving season doesn't  start for another 2 weeks.
Flower Boy would have liked to have calves hitting the ground a in January.
Because of these past few weeks of cold weather, I am so happy I won that battle.
I have fears of raising a calf crop in my bathroom, mud room and utility!

 The girls wait as Flower Boy prepares their hay bale.

Cletus, the Angus Bull, he doesn't like to wait.

I love this shot!
It shows the passion Flower Boy has for our cattle and the respect Cletus has for Flower Boy.

I have to say, I am glad I got to stay in the truck!
It is cold outside!

What is the weather like in your neck of the woods?

I do hope you are staying warm!

XOXO,
Rancher Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment