Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2014

Did You See It?

It all started while we were at the pens.
Flower Boy was trying to do some work, but I couldn't take my eyes off the sky.
 It looked like a storm was trying to build out west.

 Maybe some rain falling.
But diffidently a storm building.
 Or not...
Well... Maybe!
 Then again, no.
It's breaking up?
Yep, it's gone!
 I really think Flower Boy got a bit frustrated with me, because I couldn't focus on the work needing done.

Then, when we got back to the house, there was this!
 Is the sky on fire?










God
Is
An
Amazing
Artist!







Did you see it?
What was the sky like in your neck of the woods last evening?

XOXO,
Rancher Girl


1 comment:

  1. I agree, God is an amazing artist. Thanks for sharing the beauty from youe ranch.

    Don't feel bad about Flower Boy thinking you are "off task," my Husband thinks the same about me. I got the "sometimes you don't listen very well," comment yesterday. I do listen; I just can't remember every little detail he tells me. Or, my idea of what he means is different than what he had in mind.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Rancher Girl!

    ReplyDelete