Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Texture Tuesday - April 15, 2014

Although I haven't had much time to crochet, I made my first yarn ball.
Grandma B and Uncle Jack would be proud!

These next three photos are favorites of mine.
They were taken during A Date With My Daddy.
These boulders lie along side the hill, as you enter the drive to the ranch.
 I enjoy watching the texture of these beauties change with the time of day and year.

This next group of photos were taken on my grandparent's home place.
It is the original homestead of Rockin' B Ranch.
This clump of trees are just off the county road.
I can't take my eyes off this spot as we drive by to do chores.
 Breathtaking!
Captivating!

This little jewel sets in one of our lease pastures.
 I would like to hear his story!

Happy Tuesday!

XOXO
Rancher Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment