Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

Art Show - Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow there will be an Art Show!
Drewman will have artwork on display!

It is something he has been working on for some time.
He has taken great pride in his work.

Here is a sneak peek...
This is not the completed product, but I LOVE IT!

We are so excited to have Drewman be selected to participate.
Although there are others who will be selling their art,
Drewman's will not be sold.
Why?
I would like to think it is because, due to the house fire, I have none of his artwork from when he was a young child.
Honestly, only Drewman can answer that question.
I am just happy he has chosen not to sell it.

Drewman has always been an industrial artsy person.
He gets that from his PaPa.

If you are in our hometown tomorrow,
Stop by 611 Bakehouse between 10am and 2pm.
611 Bakehouse is located at 611 Delaware on the North side of the town square.

There will be lots of local art on display.
Art from students and local artists.
I can't wait to check it out!

You should go!

I hope to see you there.
Rancher Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment