Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Craft Night With Drewman

We found a box of bright plastic ornaments and pieces of odds and end garland, while searching for Christmas decorations.
Last evening, I asked Drewman go get the box and a wire hanger.
I had a project for him!
Before he started, he says "Are you going to take pictures?"
Well.... DUH!!!!

He laid out the ornaments in a pattern.
 And started stringing them onto the wire hanger.
 I love this child!
 He has such a personality!
Blogger added the twinkle after the photo was uploaded.
 Energy and Style!
 He then wrapped some gold present type garland between the ornaments.
 Drewman then embellished his wreath with a string of gold beads.
 We added some raffia as a bow and hung it outside on the shutter!
All while I was fixing supper!

Thank You Son!
It is beautiful!


PS:  Please excuse the mess of papers and items on the island.
Pembroke and Penelope did it!
That's my story and I am sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment